Thursday, June 11, 2009

Back to Basic Essential Tees


Ever desire to go back to wearing basic essential tees once a while? Like many, I love dresses and tops with a unique twist. But I would say I love basic tees more. Coz' I know my favorite tees in my wardrobe never fails to make me feel so "myself" without the fear that I am out of fashion as well whenever I can't decide what to wear to school or even outing. Well, like what my friends say, I may not have the dresses and unique pcs that you might be looking for, but I do have these fashion-lasting basic essential tees imported from Hong Kong (price are inclusive of shipment fees) for your collection. ^_^

R7283
A must have basic tees if you are into mix and match your clothes.
Color: Yellow, Black

Length: 45cm Bust: 76cm, pretty stretchy












SGD $9 mailed (no swap)
   
R7298
Color: Grey and Violet
Length: 61cm, bust: 80cm shoulder: 38cm, sleeves: 12cm. 

Made of soft material and it's pretty stretchy.











SGD $16.20 (no swap)
*Note inner piece is not included


R7272

Color: White/Pink

Length: 65cm Bust: 96cm Shoulder: 37cm Sleeves: 25cm,
Slightly stretchy.














Pink SGD $18
(no swap)
























R7268
Just love this causal tees with a relaxed feel.
Color: White/Black/Red
Length: 58cm Bust: 100cm Shoulder: 39cm Sleeves: 23cm,
Pretty stretchy, made of rather thick cotton material.

SGD $16.50

* Best fit for S to M size



































 




R7320
A sweet ribbon that's sized rightly to enhance a sweet look.
Color: Pink and Black
Length: 62cm Bust: 84cm Shoulder: 37cm Sleeves: 13cm, slightly stretchy,
best fit for small size.















SGD $14.90






R7347

Color: Pink and Black
Length: 64cm Bust: 94cm Shoulder: 39cm Sleeves: 17cm, very stretchy
Best fit for M and L size.











SGD $15.20 (no swap)
*Inner piece is not included.









ZY021
Length: 61cm Bust: 84cm Shoulder: 38cm Sleeves: 12cm,
very stretchy.

SGD $12.90
















R7284
A lovely classical top that didn't caught my eye at first until I saw it the second time....
Color: Pink
Length: 49cm Bust: 80cm Shoulder: 38cm Sleeves: 13cm,
Outer layer made of chiffon material.
Inner layer very stretchy.

SGD $16